A fire broke out in the emergency ward of Services Hospital

A fire broke out in the emergency ward of Services Hospital

LAHORE: A fire broke out in the emergency ward of Services Hospital. The fire in the emergency ward of Services Hospital was filled with smoke and all the patients have been evacuated.

The surgical emergency on the ground was also evacuated.

According to initial reports, the fire started at the North Operation Theater and spread to the emergency ward. Earlier, on October 2019, a similar incident took place in the urology ward of the same hospital