Dubai, UAE: inkopia is all about the romance in the lead-up to Valentine’s Day, and, to celebrate its #PassionForPhotos, the recently launched, homegrown, online shopping destination is inviting customers to take part in an online treasure hunt. By following three clues – beach, love, and stars – and searching for the most romantic images on inkopia.com, eagle-eyed online treasure hunters will unlock a 15% discount code, along with an extra special sweetheart treat.
To take part in inkopia’s Valentine’s Day treasure hunt, visit inkopia.com and follow these steps:
· Browse inkopia’s stunning collections of photos and search for the most romantic images, keeping the following clues in mind: beach, love, and stars.
· Check the image descriptions for heart emoticons.
· The three most romantic images will have three heart emoticons ❤❤❤.
· Click on the hearts ❤❤❤ to reveal a Valentine’s discount code worth 15%.
· All Valentine’s orders will also come with a sweetheart treat.
· To ensure your gorgeous item is delivered by the 13th or 14th of February, Valentine’s gift orders must be lovingly received by the 7th of February.
· Don’t worry if you miss out on ordering in time for Valentine’s Day, though; because the inkteam believes romance shouldn’t just be celebrated on one day of the year, discount codes are valid until the end of 2021.
· Normal Terms of business apply
inkopia is a unique web-to-wall service that includes printing and framing, right through to delivery and installation. You can select or upload awe-inspiring photography to purchase and bring the walls of your home, office, school, or business to life. With an extensive range of photo categories and print formats (framed prints, canvas, acrylic, and aluminium) to select preferences from, inkopia ensures each customer receives a personalised, one-of-a-kind end product every time.
Bringing life to your blank wall space this Valentine’s Day is just a few clicks away at inkopia.com
Get social with @inkopialoves on Facebook & Instagram
inkopia is located everywhere and nowhere, just where you need it to be,
so feel free to call directly on +971 50 903 9209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org